Direct Cathodic Protection (DirectCP) was established in 2013 and is now based in Gladstone, Queensland. We specialise in the design, supply, installation, and on-going maintenance of industrial Cathodic Protection (CP) systems. We are not plumbers contract electricians or builders, we are CP experts and offer a full range of corrosion and cathodic protection services including engineering, on site testing, repairs and materials supply. We aim to be the ‘go to’ company for rectification of faulty CP systems and specialise in the rectification and repair of ineffective, troublesome or non compliant CP systems installed by others.
Our Gladstone store carries significant stocks of CP related materials and equipment, additional stores are located at Perth and Dalby.
DirectCP has implemented a quality management system compliant with the requirements of AS/NZS ISO9001 and anticipate certification of compliance will be achieved before the end of 2018.
Make DirectCP your one stop shop for your turn-key Cathodic Protection needs. We are the people to go to for impartial advice, expert testing services, a single product or a complete installation. With over 30 years of CP experience across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia, we can assist with your pipelines, jetty, storage tank, ship and steel reinforcement CP requirements.
Storage tank internal and bottom surfaces, Pipelines, Marine and shipping.
Direct CP uses and supplies quality equipment by proven manufacturers. We prefer not to supply inferior quality imports and where possible support Australian owned and made products with local support. Workshop testing our equipment prior to site allocation leads to improved reliability which is essential in remote areas. Our test equipment is late model, in top condition and regularly calibrated in accordance with the manufacturers specifications.
DirectCP is dedicated to the quality policy that will ensure that its products and services fully meet the requirements of its customers. The goal of the company is to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction at all times.
We are committed to the following:
- Complying with the requirements of ISO9001: 2015, all statutory requirements, codes of practice, industry standards, contractual requirements and DirectCP Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs);
- Continuous improvement of the quality management system.
To ensure that the policy is successfully implemented:
- Consulting with stakeholders to improve the effectiveness of the QMS and reviewing the QMS at least annually;
- The Quality Policy shall be reviewed annually prior to our annual Internal Audit;
- Ensuring quality management principles are included in all organisational planning activities i.e. Management Review Meetings, induction training and ongoing education and in the training of all our employees;
- Ensuring that all staff and sub-contractors are trained and competent in the tasks they perform;
- Clearly understand the current and future needs and expectations of our customers and stakeholders;
- Establishing objectives that are realistic, achievable and measurable then reviewing performance against objectives in the quarterly Management Review Meeting;
- Creating performance reports and reviewing the Improvement Register where root causes of issues will be determined and preventative and/or further corrective actions will be determined, assigned to responsible officers and implemented;
- Making the Quality Policy available to all staff at induction and other stakeholders as required.
To provide practical and impartial Cathodic Protection advice and to supply quality materials at competitive rates.
To find the most appropriate solutions to complex problems.
To be the first people called for all things CP.
DirectCP uses and supplies quality equipment by manufacturers such as B&R, Borin, Brodribb, Corrosion Electronics, DCVG, Denso, Fink, FLIR, Fluke, Megger, MCMiller, NMT, Olex and Tinker & Rasor. We prefer not to supply inferior quality imports and where possible support Australian owned and made products with local support. Workshop testing our equipment prior to site allocation leads to improved reliability which is essential in remote areas. Our test equipment is late model and in top condition, calibration certificates can be provided upon request.
QUALIFIED, EXPERIENCED AND COMPETENT
Our engineering and field staff are Australian Corrosion Association (ACA) certified up to Corrosion Technologist level, some hold the ACA advanced Cathodic Protection Certificate.
Over 30 years of industry experience allows you the confidence to know that your project, large or small, will be completed safely, as specified and on time.
Australia Wide service, including Queensland’s Central West & Gladstone, from the Maranoa to the Darling Downs and beyond the black stump. We can service your needs Australia wide.
Our fleet of highly maintained and safe 4 wheel drives have 1st Aid kits, fire extinguishers, load barriers and roll bars fitted (where required). In order to enhance visibility and safety they have flashing amber beacons and high level rear lights. Vehicle signage identifies us to other workers in the area. Communications are aided by in-car hands free phone kits and 2 way UHF radios. Our 4X4s are kitted out with an extensive range of test equipment and tools, plus a fair selection of spares and consumables, helping to reduce return site visits in remote areas.
DirectCP carries $20M Public Liability insurance, Professional Indemnity insurance, comprehensive Commercial Vehicle insurance and Workers Compensation insurance as required.
Over 30 years of industry experience allows you the confidence that your project, large or small will be completed safely, as specified and on time.